Kings South London
Beckenham, famous for being home to David Bowie, is an elegant green suburb, just 20 minutes from the city centre by train. The campus, which applies the highest teaching standards and offer excellent English courses, boasts 2 traditional buildings connected by a modern cafeteria, opening onto spacious gardens and serving a wide variety of hot and cold meals and snacks. Two minutes away, you’ll find another building with more classrooms. Some of the classes have interactive whiteboards, and you'll also have access to 2 computer labs and to Wi-Fi throughout the campus! Opposite the school, yoi'll find a famous spa and sports centre, where students get discounted rates, as well as a public library.
- The best of both worlds: elegant suburb only 20 minutes from city centre
- Majority of host families within walking distance
- Spacious green campus with brand new cafeteria and award-winning spa opposite the school
- Official exam centre for the Cambridge exams
- Excellent value for money from 24 weeks of courses
Cambridge (B2 First)
Cambridge (C1 Advanced)
16 years old
Over 3 countries
English UK partner agency
ESL schools guarantee the same excellent standards for accommodation as they do for teaching. We take great pleasure in helping you find the most suitable accommodation for you.