Jobs at ESL
Are you passionate about languages and travel?
Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team?
If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
Have a look at our job opportunities!
FINANCE I Commercial Controller Manager
Reporting to the CFO the Commercial Controller Manager will:
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts of the Company in close coordination with the CFO
- Review, supervise and green light the month-end and year-end close processes in close coordination with both the CFO and the Accounting team
- Prepare accurate monthly and annual reports identifying results, trends and financial variances as well as proposing actions plans to mitigate deviances
- Dedicated business partnering by supporting the Management of the Company and / or the rest of the departments in any type of exercise, projection or simulation where the finance input may be needed.
- Preparation of key commercial reports including Revenue trends, P&Ls, Leads trend analysis, etc
- P&L and Cost Control daily management and monitoring in close coordination with the rest of the departments of the Company
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION CENTER I IAC Officer - German Speaking (Fixed Term Contract)
We are currently looking for an International Admission Officer for our German speaking markets to complete our International Admission Centre, based in Barcelona.
The main function is to manage the follow up of the language stay organisation (before, during and after their stays) once it has been sold.
- Processing bookings in our system
- Invoicing bookings
- Ensuring receipt of payments
- Sending confirmation documents to clients
- Sending travel documents to clients
- Liaising with partner schools for enrolment, confirmation, flight details, accommodation and transfer documents
- Handling booking changes
- Handling feedback forms from clients
- Keeping up with local and international news to be informed of any events happening in major touristic zones
- Knowing the products and services offered by ESL perfectly
- Being flexible (depending on the period, deadlines and workload)
- Supporting colleagues with technical tasks
ONLINE MARKETING I SEO & Email Marketing Specialist
We are currently looking for a SEO & Email Marketing Specialist who contributes to the overall SEO and Email Marketing strategies and implement them in owned markets to increase visits and leads acquisition. He will be able to research and implement SEO best practices; track, monitor, analyse and report on activities.
Get the price difference refunded if you find a better deal for the same programme with another agency or directly with the school.
Our teams are experts in language travel and their experience in the industry is both professional and personal.
We select partner language schools according to strict criteria – high-quality facilities, small class sizes at a range of levels, great location, first-class teaching and an exciting activities program, among other aspects.
SALES I Berater/in für Sprachaufenthalte weltweit - Language Travel Consultant
- Individuelle Kundenberatung (u.a. face to face, telefonisch, Skype, Live Chat und Email)
- Die Erstellung von persönlichen Angeboten/Offerten
- Zusammenstellung von Dokumenten und die Organisation des Sprachaufenthaltes
- Abklärungen mit unseren internationalen Sprachschulen weltweit auf Englisch
- Teilnahme an Informations- und Messeveranstaltungen in der gesamten Deutsch-Schweiz
- Mitarbeit bei der Marktentwicklung, Partnerschaften mit lokalen Schulen, Universitäten und Hochschulen in der Region für die Gewinnung von Neukunden
- Diverse Marketing- sowie administrative Aktivitäten bzw. Tätigkeiten