Learn English in Bristol
Study English in Bristol and enter a city that blends history and modernity, with over 160 start-ups and a one-of-a-kind music and arts scene. As you learn English in Bristol, you’ll be able to explore everything this city has to offer, from the theatres and concert halls to lively restaurants, food markets, and more! This dynamic city offers a wide range of cultural activities and incredible historic architecture - choose an English course in Bristol and you’re bound to have an unforgettable language stay abroad!
This exciting city offers a wide range of dynamic language courses to choose from at our partner schools, and as you learn English in Bristol, you’ll be fully immersed in the language and history of Britain. From Queen Square in the Old City to the striking Cabot Tower, our partner schools are located in a variety of locations around the city centre, so as you study English in Bristol you’ll be immersed in the language and local culture every day!
Why study English in Bristol?
- Bristol is an ideal city to learn English abroad in, as this historic, compact city is filled with entertainment and history, offering full immersion into British life - contact us for more information about living in Bristol.
- From eating at Harbourside Street Food Market to exploring local history at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery or catching a band at Thekla, there’ll be so much for you to explore as you study English in Bristol!
- As you learn English in Bristol, take the time to explore the stunning English countryside - the city is on the doorstep of the charming Cotswolds and the Mendip Hills!
- If you fancy a beach break, head to the nearby popular resort of Weston-super-Mare, or explore a different side to British culture by taking the train over the border into Wales - Cardiff is just an hour away.
- Bristol is a haven for creativity, and offers a wide variety of activities for you to experience during your language course abroad, from escape rooms to axe throwing!
- Outdoors, try a boat trip through Floating Harbour and Harbourside to get a unique view of the city, or try surfing at an urban surf park.
Popular questions about studying English in Bristol:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Bristol?