Italian courses in San Remo
Choose to study Italian in Sanremo and experience a glittering beach resort filled with elegance and history! Italian courses in Sanremo mean a sunny language study holiday accompanied by amazing cuisine, tranquil beaches, and the characteristic sing-song accent of the locals. When you learn Italian in Sanremo, you'll get to experience traditional Italian seaside life away from the tourists, making for an incredible stay.
From the incredible cuisine to the quiet, historic streets of Porto Vecchio, you’ll find a wealth of sights and attractions as you learn Italian in Sanremo. On an Italian course in Sanremo, you’ll get to study Italian abroad in the heart of the town, just a short walk from the beach, casino, and the Palazzo Borea d'Olmo. As you chat with locals and explore the charming cobbled streets of the town while studying Italian in Sanremo, you’re bound to make incredible language learning progress and unforgettable memories.
Why study Italian in Sanremo?
- Sanremo is known for its glittering past when the town used to attract nobles from all around the world, and you can get a glimpse of its history at the Forte di Santa Tecla on the harbour or Ariston theatre - contact us for more information about living in Sanremo.
- As you learn Italian in Sanremo, you might be lucky enough to catch one of the town’s famous events, including the Sanremo Music Festival and the Milan-Sanremo cycling race!
- Sanremo’s incredible location means you can combine an Italian course in Sanremo with exploring the French Riviera, including glamorous Monaco and charming hilltop towns such as Èze.
- For a memorable language study holiday in Sanremo, travel to Bussana Vecchia, once a ghost town and now inhabited and reinvigorated by a community of artists!
- Along the Italian Riviera, there’s plenty to do as you study Italian in Sanremo, from Vespa tours of seafront towns to whale watching in the Mediterranean Sea!
- Sanremo is also known for the production of olive oil, and the perfect way to experience this delicacy on your language course abroad is with a visit to local farms.
Popular questions about studying Italian in Sanremo:
Do you have further questions about studying Italian in Sanremo?