French courses in Paris
Imagine strolling along the elegant Champs-Élysées, catching up with friends over an authentic cheese board and glass of Bordeaux, and sampling delicious patisserie - all while learning French in Paris! Studying French in Paris will give you the unique opportunity to see this city in a new light as you practise your skills, and get to know what life is really like in this très chic metropolis. Paris is the number one destination for a French language course abroad, and you’re bound to fall in love with the city as soon as you touch down!
Where better to study French abroad than the capital of France? Paris is a special city, with streets full of culture, history, and a certain je ne sais quoi! You’ll love exploring Paris beyond Notre Dame and the Louvre on your French course in Paris, and getting to know it more every single day as you practise your French in full immersion. Our partner schools are located in popular destinations around the city, so you could be taking a stroll along the Seine in the Sorbonne area or shopping in the Opera neighbourhood on your breaks!
Why study French in Paris?
- This iconic city makes for an unforgettable experience learning French abroad, where you can experience historic sights like the Sacre-Coeur, Eiffel Tower, and Paris Opera while improving your language skills every day on a French course in Paris.
- You’ll live like a local while as you study French in Paris, exploring all of the 20 arrondissements of the city - from the popular restaurants and bars around Canal Saint-Martin to the cosy streets of Montmartre.
- No trip to Paris would be complete without visiting the historic Château de Versailles, former home of Marie Antoinette - this is the perfect place to experience the lavish history of France on your French course in Paris!
- Elsewhere, foodies will find plenty to enjoy in the surrounding region, from the exquisite wines of the Loire Valley to the Champagne region.
- Paris is one of the top business destinations in Europe, with industry centred in the contemporary area of La Defense - Europe’s largest purpose-built business district!
- The city is home to international companies in finance, fashion, technology and transport, and our partner schools could help you find job opportunities in the city - contact us for more information about working in Paris
Popular questions about studying French in Paris:
Do you have further questions about studying French in Paris?