Why take a gap year in Oxford?
Choosing Oxford as your destination to work and study will allow you to:
- Rapidly achieve your goals in terms of language skills by using your English daily inside and outside school
- Develop both your personal and professional skills since you’ll learn to adapt to a new lifestyle and work culture through our Job Club service
- Connect with people from all over the world and form life-long friendships
- Discover a whole new side and maybe even reinvent yourself by acquiring a globalized mindset
- Travel around the UK and marvel at the huge variety you will find in British culture
Can I work and study in Oxford?
Jobs in the UK abound, and Oxford is no different. Our Job Club service is specifically designed to help our international students find a suitable position that will allow them to further improve their language skills and gain interesting work experience. You will therefore be assisted on your job search, creating your CV and being well informed of the UK’s labour laws. Although it’s perfectly possible to work and study in the UK at the same time, having a job may be the perfect excuse for you to extend your gap year!