All the schools in this city
FacilitiesAV equipment, study room, conference room, business lounge, self-access computers, high speed Wi-Fi internet, garden, nearby golf course.
|Airport transfer (on arrival) (London Heathrow, Gatwick, City & Stansted)||130 GBP|
|Train station transfer (on arrival) (Ashford International, Eurostar)||60 GBP|
Other accommodation options
- Value for money
32 students gave their opinion about this school
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
Executive host family
Accommodation with a family in a single room with half board and a private bathroom. (The participant in the programme is driven by car to the course centre in the morning and driven back to his/her accommodation in the evening.)
Contact us for more information on this offer.
- The Cathedral
- St. Augustine's Abbey
- Canterbury Tales
- Canterbury Museum and the Rupert Bear Museum
- Roman Museum
- West Gate Towers
- Eastbridge Hospital
- Royal Museum, Art Gallery and Buffs Regimental Museum
- Health Spa Days
- Aromatherapy Massage
- hot-air balloon flight or a tour of London in a helicopter
- Driving in the shoes of a pilot at JCB Racing
- Fireside pint at Abbots in Elham
- guided visit of the historical town
- visits to museums
- outings to the theatre
- dinner with all of the participants in the programme as well as the management of the school in a local restaurant
- examples of excursions:
White Cliffs of Dover, visit of a vineyard and wine-tasting, visit of the historical town of Chilham followed by a ‘fireside pint'