Spanish courses in Santo Domingo
The Dominican Republic was the first Spanish colony in the New World, so a Spanish course in Santo Domingo is the perfect place to immerse yourself in history and language learning! As you learn Spanish in Santo Domingo you’ll explore colonial buildings, museums, and incredible natural sights, all making for an unforgettable language study holiday. Study Spanish in Santo Domingo and you’ll have a thrilling island adventure!
There’s something for everyone to explore in this vibrant capital, and a Spanish course in Santo Domingo will put you in the heart of the action! Our partner language schools in Santo Domingo are all close to sights such as the Ciudad Colonial and the Memorial Museum of Dominican Resistance, so you’ll be immersed in history as you learn Spanish in Santo Domingo. Not only will you make fantastic progress studying Spanish in Santo Domingo, but you’ll also get to learn more about this fascinating city and its unique history!
Why study Spanish in Santo Domingo?
- Santo Domingo attracts thousands of travellers each year who want to swap the beach life for a taste of city attractions, including El Teleferico cable car and the National Pantheon - contact us for more information about Santo Domingo
- As you learn Spanish in Santo Domingo, make sure to visit the beautiful Parque Mirador Sur, and discover incredible eats at the Chinatown Sunday market, where you can experience unique fusion cuisine!
- Just outside Santo Domingo, the Three Eyes National Park is an incredible sight to see on your Spanish course in Santo Domingo, an incredible cave system with crystal-clear lakes!
- As you study Spanish in Santo Domingo, you might also wish to explore the island’s famous beaches - it’s just a few hours to incredible Punta Cana, home to white beaches and tropical waters!
- As you learn Spanish abroad in Santo Domingo, you might take a historical walking tour of the city to find out more about this vibrant capital, or choose a fast-paced bike tour of the sights!
- Outside the city, the Dominican Republic is known for its incredible opportunities for watersports including scuba diving, sailing, and snorkelling.
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Santo Domingo:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Santo Domingo?