German courses in Frankfurt
A unique blend of modernity and medieval tradition, a German course in Frankfurt is the perfect way to experience this lively city! From its traditional beer halls to contemporary museums, there’s something for everyone as you study German in Frankfurt, and you’ll be able to practice your German each and every day. Immerse yourself in big-city life in a welcoming city and choose to learn German in Frankfurt!
On your German course in Frankfurt, you’ll have the chance to explore the picture-perfect timbered houses and exciting culinary scene in the city. As well as that, you’ll make fast progress towards your language learning goals studying German in Frankfurt at one of our top-quality partner schools, who will immerse you in the language and culture of Germany. When you’re not learning German in Frankfurt, you can explore the Städel Museum and Nizza park, just steps away!
Why study German in Frankfurt?
- Students and professionals alike flock to this city for its exciting blend of the contemporary and historic - make sure to explore the quintessential Römer and Goethe House on a German course in Frankfurt.
- As you study German in Frankfurt, take a break to grab a glass of apple wine from a local brewery, and explore the Museumsufer, a region of the city with 12 museums, including the German film museum - contact us for more information about living in the city.
- One of the largest cities in Germany, there’s so much choice for a day trip from Frankfurt as you study German abroad, taking you to the Black Forest or France!
- Explore the charming spa town of Baden-Baden, travel along the river to the idyllic Rhine Valley, or travel over the border to beautiful Strasbourg - it’s all possible on a German course in Frankfurt.
- You’ll find so many things to do as you learn German in Frankfurt, whether you want to take a relaxing cruise on the river or see all the sights on a walking tour!
- For a fast-paced tour, hire a bike, or see the city from a different perspective with a stand-up paddleboarding lesson on the Rhine.
Popular questions about studying German in Frankfurt:
Do you have further questions about studying German in Frankfurt?