English courses in Wellington
Where the Pacific Ocean meets the Tasmanian Sea, an English course in Wellington gives you the chance to explore the world's southernmost capital city! As you learn English in Wellington, you’ll discover what makes this quirky capital unique, from the craft breweries to the beautiful inner-city beach and interesting museums. This cosmopolitan city attracts thousands of travellers each year, who come to study English in Wellington and experience its beautiful landscapes and city sights for themselves.
Wellington is an artistic and cultural capital, and an English course in Wellington is the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in its creative energy and discover its galleries, museums, and cafe culture! Our partner schools offer a range of courses taught to the highest quality, so as you study English in Wellington you’ll make quick progress. You’ll also be just a stone’s throw from the Wellington Cable Car and Zealandia wildlife sanctuary as you learn English in Wellington - where you can see the country’s native bird, the kiwi!
Why study English in Wellington?
- Wellington is known for being an innovative and creative city, and there’s so much to explore on an English course in Wellington, from the coffee shops to learning about the island’s history at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa - contact us for more information about living in Wellington.
- This compact city offers a unique blend of sights, so on the same day, you can sunbathe on Freyberg Beach, climb Mount Victoria, and go taste local flavours at shops on Hannahs Laneway!
- Wellington is the gateway to the stunning scenery of the North Island, so as you study English in Wellington you can see wildlife at Pūkaha National Wildlife Centre and go hiking in Akatarawa Forest.
- Wellington is also a perfect choice to study English abroad if you want to have an indulgent language study holiday - the wine region of Martinborough is just an hour from the city!
- This creative city offers plenty of activities for all language learners to take advantage of, from escape rooms in the city centre to bike tours around stunning local scenery.
- If you want to explore wilder areas of the city on your English course in Wellington, head off on a jeep tour of the rocky coast, or join a wildlife tour seeing the local seals!
Popular questions about studying English in Wellington:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Wellington?