English courses in Auckland
Discover the stunning sights of Northern New Zealand on an English course in Auckland! A bubbly student city, if you learn English in Auckland you’ll discover ESL's top NZ destination, attracting learners from all around the world to discover its two sides: cultured urban life and powerful nature! Study English in Auckland and you’ll explore its delights every day, from volcanoes right in the city centre, to island paradise lying just off the coast.
There’s always something new to be found as you learn English in Auckland, including venturing out into its surrounding nature, with dramatic scenery straight out of Middle Earth! The English courses in Auckland at our partner schools feature intensive, dynamic lessons, where you’ll pick up plenty of new skills and be able to put them into practice in the city. From the stylish Auckland waterfront to the Wintergardens, you’ll experience the best of the city on your language course abroad.
Why study English in Auckland?
- Auckland is a stylish cosmopolitan city, travellers arrive from all over to study English abroad and explore sights like the iconic Sky Tower and the ancient dormant volcano in Auckland Domain city park!
- As you study English in Auckland, you can admire the shops on Queens Street, visit the Auckland War Memorial Museum, and admire a sunset over the city from Mount Eden - contact us for more information about living in Auckland.
- Auckland is surrounded by a wealth of beautiful nature, and don’t miss the chance to experience Waiheke Island or Waitākere Ranges Regional Park on an English course in Auckland.
- Auckland is also the perfect location from which to dive into the famed Lord of the Rings landscapes - Hobbiton is just a couple of hours away!
- Auckland is a city of opportunities, whether you’re looking to explore the hiking trails or take to the water on a sea kayaking tour!
- If you’re learning English in Auckland, make sure to join a boat cruise of Auckland Harbour to see the city at night, or enjoy a wine tour of the local region.