English courses in Valletta
Travel to the heart of the Mediterranean and experience centuries of history on an English course in Valletta! As you learn English in Valletta, you’ll have a rich experience, where history and modernity collide as you learn about the Knights of the Order of St. John and try traditional Maltese delicacies. Studying English in Malta is bound to be a thrilling experience, where you can immerse yourself in idyllic island life in a fascinating capital city!
With museums, churches, palaces and monuments galore, you won't have time to get bored on an English course in Valletta. From studying in dynamic, intensive lessons to exploring the charming cobbled streets of the capital, you’ll have an unforgettable stay as you learn English in Valletta! Our fantastic partner schools are located in the heart of the old city, so you’ll be just steps from sights such as St John’s Co-Cathedral and the Upper Barrakka Gardens on your language course abroad in Malta.
Why study English in Valletta?
- Malta’s capital is the place to experience the intense history and culture of this Mediterranean island as you study English abroad, from the stunning sights of the Grandmaster Palace to the modern dining on offer at the historic Valletta Waterfront.
- The charming streets of the city centre beckon you to try a traditional sweet pastizzi’s, while you can also visit Casa Rocca Piccola to experience life in a 16th-century mansion - contact us for more information about living in Valletta.
- Valletta is ideally located for exploring some of the other traditional towns in Malta on your English course in Valletta, from the fishing village of St. Julian’s to the medieval walled city of Mdina.
- To see some of the island’s famed natural sights, escape to Marsaxlokk and swim in beautiful Saint Peter’s Pool, or visit the archaeological site of Tas-Silg, which dates back to the Bronze Age!
- Malta’s capital offers a wealth of activities for you to explore while studying English abroad, from historical walking tours to surfing lessons!
- You might also take a boat trip to see the city from a different perspective or try a traditional cooking class to get to grips with the local food.
Popular questions about studying English in Valletta:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Valletta?