Thai courses in Phuket
Studying Thai in Phuket is the perfect way to discover paradise! Explore this famed town’s tropical atmosphere while learning Thai in Phuket, marvelling at white-sand beaches, discovering delectable local cuisine, and discovering exciting activities. On a language course abroad in Thailand, you’ll experience an incredible culture up close, exploring everything from temples to lively food markets. Choose a Thai course in Phuket and you’ll have an unforgettable adventure!
On a Thai course in Phuket at one of our partner schools, you’ll make swift progress in your learning while gaining deeper insight into the island’s fascinating culture. There’s so much to explore while learning Thai in Phuket, and you’ll also pick up the language quickly in dynamic, immersive lessons held at our fantastic partner schools. While you study Thai in Phuket, you’ll have plenty of time to see attractions such as the Phuket Tiger Kingdom and incredible Kata Noi Beach, practising your Thai everywhere you go!
Why study Thai in Phuket?
- Phuket is a lively city full of contrasts, where you can see diverse sights such as the peaceful Wat Chalong Buddhist temple and the Phuket Town weekend night market - contact us for more things to do in Phuket while studying Thai abroad.
- If you choose a Thai course in Phuket, the nightlife in Bangla Road is a must-see, while Surin Beach is a real millionaire’s haven, with tropical palms and beach bars!
- Thailand is awash with incredible sights, and as you learn Thai in Phuket you can take time to explore the breathtaking Phi Phi Islands or Ao Phang Nga National Park by boat.
- Nature lovers will also enjoy exploring Khao Sok National Park, an incredible landscape of ancient rainforests, lakes, and mountains!
- With so many experiences to enjoy in Phuket, you won’t be bored on your language course abroad - take a Thai cooking class, surfing lesson, or grab a traditional Thai massage!
- While studying Thai in Phuket, you might also visit the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, an ethical sanctuary where you’ll learn about the lives of these incredible animals.
Popular questions about studying Thai in Phuket
Do you have further questions about studying Thai in Phuket?