Spanish courses in San José - Coronado
Welcome to San Rafael de Coronado in Costa Rica’s beautiful Central Valley, where on a Spanish course in San José - Coronado you’ll experience stunning nature and historic sights! Just a short drive outside San José, this quiet colonial town is the perfect place to explore traditional Costa Rican culture, and as you learn Spanish in San José - Coronado you’ll have the chance to try delicious food and discover the beautiful surroundings. Study Spanish in San José - Coronado and you’ll have a language study holiday like no other!
With its deep-rooted traditions, San Rafael is an area of Costa Rica where on a Spanish course in San José - Coronado you’ll experience the best of the country’s culture. Our partner schools in Coronado will ensure that you’re immersed in language learning as you learn Spanish in San José - Coronado, picking up the language quickly while learning more about the region. As you study Spanish in San José - Coronado you’ll be able to explore stunning Braulio Carrillo National Park and the country’s capital in no time!
Why study Spanish in San José - Coronado?
- A Spanish course in San José - Coronado is the place to experience true life in Costa Rica, where you’ll get to see historic sights like the San Isidro and try incredible local delicacies - contact us for more information about studying in Coronado.
- Another major attraction of the city is the Clodomiro Picado Institute, where you can explore the local snake species in Costa Rica and find out more about this incredible creature!
- Learners studying Spanish abroad in Coronado can take advantage of being close to the city of San José, where you can experience the nightlife, museums, and incredible restaurants.
- There are plenty of incredible natural sights to see on your Spanish course in San José - Coronado, too - travel to Parque Nacional Volcán Irazú to see the largest and highest volcano in Costa Rica!
- Thrillseekers will find plenty of activities to enjoy in Costa Rica, including mountain biking around volcanoes and white water rafting on the Rio Pacuare.
- For an even speedier adventure while learning Spanish in San José - Coronado, take off on an ATV adventure in the jungles and rainforests around Coronado!
Popular questions about studying Spanish in San José - Coronado:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in San José - Coronado?