Japanese courses in Kobe
Experience the real Japan away from the busy tourist spots on a Japanese course in Kobe! Kobe is one of ESL’s most popular locations in Japan, and as you study Japanese in Kobe you’ll feel what day-to-day life in Japan is like, in the centre of a city which expertly combines the modern and the traditional, the business world with natural wonders. Learn Japanese in Kobe and take in the beauty of Osaka Bay while truly immersing yourself in daily life in Japan!
Kobe is famed across Japan for its fashion and food, home to the incredible Kobe beef - and you’ll get to try it all on a Japanese course in Kobe! Our partner schools will make sure you make incredible progress studying Japanese in Kobe, and you’ll learn Japanese abroad just a short hop from sights such as Kobe Great Bridge and Oji Zoo. You’ll soon see how quickly you learn Japanese in Kobe when you’re surrounded by the incredible natural sights and attractions of this vibrant city!
Why study Japanese in Kobe?
- On the beautiful island of Honshu, Kobe is a vibrant city, and as you study Japanese abroad you’ll get to explore diverse attractions such as the Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum and Ikuta Shrine - contact us for more information about living in Kobe.
- On a Japanese course in Kobe, make sure to taste some of the city’s famed Kobe beef and scale the incredible Mount Rokko, which has one of the best nighttime views in all of Japan!
- There are plenty of ways to explore more of Japan as you study Japanese in Kobe - take a trip to Arima Onsen to experience the famed hot springs, or discover the incredible Himeji Castle!
- Just around the Bay of Osaka, the city of the same name is the third-largest in Japan and is the place to try takoyaki and explore Osaka Castle.
- The perfect way to begin your Japanese course in Kobe is with a tranquil cruise around the harbour, seeing the city skyline lit up at dusk!
- There’s also plenty for sports lovers to enjoy in the city, too, from the winter sports at Rokkosan Ski park to golf and cycle tours!
Popular questions about studying Japanese in Kobe
Do you have further questions about studying Japanese in Kobe?