Italian courses in Alghero - Sardinia
During your Italian course in Alghero, you'll discover the charm of this authentic Sardinian city, filled with medieval buildings and fantastic restaurants. As you walk the historic ramparts, relax in a harbour cafe, or sunbathe on one of the beaches, your time studying Italian in Alghero will introduce you to the Sardinian way of life! Choose to learn Italian in Alghero and escape to a wonderful seafront city where you can explore a unique history, culture, and cuisine.
Our Italian courses in Alghero - Sardinia will ensure you make fast progress in your language learning while offering the chance to explore this sunny island city like a local. As you study Italian in Alghero, you’ll learn from native speakers and chat to locals every day, cementing your Italian knowledge and discovering more about the city’s culture. As well as that, you’ll learn Italian in Alghero - Sardinia just a short walk from sights like the Torre San Giacomo and the Giardini Giuseppe Manno!
Why study Italian in Alghero - Sardinia?
- Alghero is a fantastic city to learn Italian abroad in, where you can get a taste for Sardinian culture at the bustling Central Market and the ornate Piazza Civica - contact us for more information about living in Alghero.
- Make sure to take time on your Italian course in Alghero to try the local speciality, Catalan lobster, or stay in February to witness the sea urchin festival!
- There’s so much to explore around Sardinia’s west coast while you study Italian abroad, including abandoned villages like Argentiera and the medieval town of Bosa.
- To learn more about the history of the island, take a trip to Nuraghe Palmavera, where you can wander among the ancient ruins left by the Nuragic civilization!
- Naturally, Alghero has plenty of options for watersports, and as you study Italian in Alghero you can even try scuba diving in the incredible, blue waters of the Mediterranean.
- If you’d rather see the sights of the coast from a boat, it’s possible to take a trip along the coast to the incredible Grotta di Nettuno, filled with impressive stalagmites!
Popular questions about studying Italian in Alghero - Sardinia:
Do you have further questions about studying Italian in Alghero?