French courses in La Rochelle
Taking a French course in La Rochelle will allow you to discover this exciting city by the sea. Explore everything it has to offer as you study French in La Rochelle, from the shop-filled arcaded streets to its old port, serving every type of shellfish under the sun! Learn French in La Rochelle and escape to this stunning seafront city, where you can explore French history and culture alongside immersing yourself in the language!
As you learn French in La Rochelle, you’ll live life in this sun-soaked city in full immersion, exploring its rich history at its port and in the historic town centre. On a French course in La Rochelle at one of our partner schools, dedicated teachers will ensure you make fast progress, all the while practising your French skills both inside and outside the classroom. From the Aquarium La Rochelle to the charming Charruyer La Rochelle park, you’ll be surrounded by city sights as you study French abroad!
Why study French in La Rochelle?
- This historic city has a strong maritime tradition, and the best place to learn more about it on your French course in La Rochelle is at the Musée Maritime - contact us for more information about living in La Rochelle.
- On a break from studying French in La Rochelle, visit the daily market in Saint Nicolas, where you can taste fresh seafood, and climb the Towers of La Rochelle to get a birds-eye view of the city.
- There’s nowhere better to spend a day off from studying French abroad than the idyllic Ile de Ré, a stunning island where you can explore vineyards, beaches, and traditional villages.
- You might also take a boat trip from La Rochelle harbour, visiting iconic Fort Boyard or the Ile d’Oleron and Ile d’Aix.
- One of the most unique ways of exploring La Rochelle is by Segway, and you’ll also be able to learn more about the history of this fascinating city at the same time!
- La Rochelle has a strong maritime history, and the best way to experience that is with a boat tour of the harbour and surrounding coastline.
Popular questions about studying French in La Rochelle:
Do you have further questions about studying French in La Rochelle?