English courses in Ferrières
While learning French in Ferrières you’ll meet plenty of other learners, and fill your days exploring the local nature trails and ruined castles. You’ll study French in Ferrières at one of our fantastic local partner schools, and have the chance to practice your French as you explore this beautiful Belgian region. Whether you want to climb the ruins of the Château de Logne or try water sports on the rivers in the Ardennes, a French course in Ferrières will be an unforgettable experience!
Why study French in Ferrières?
- Ferrières is a charming region of Belgium, where you’ll immerse yourself in local life as you explore activities at the Domaine de Palogne or see unique museums like Musée du Jouet et de l'Enfant
- While you study French in Ferrières, you can experience local traditions in villages like My or Vieuxville, and try local delicacies like Belgian chocolate and the Ardennes ham - contact us for more information about living in Ferrières
- A French course in Ferrières is the ideal way to experience a different side to Belgium, as you explore local towns like historic Liège or the thermal waters at Spa
- If you’d like to soak up nature as you study French abroad, the Ardennes is the perfect location - this picture-perfect region is filled with ruined castles and rivers!
- Naturally, a French course in Ferrières will let you experience plenty of outdoor activities, from horse riding in the forests to kayaking along the rivers
- In the winter, the Ardennes turns into a winter-sports destination, where you can even try skiing
Popular questions about studying French in Ferrières:
Do you have further questions about studying French in Ferrières?