What makes our partner school in New York a great place to study? It’s the perfect location within the hustle and bustle of Manhattan! As a brand new completely repurposed school, it’s modern and bright, and you’ll love being just one street away from Central Park South. Thanks to its emblematic status as the city that never sleeps, students travel from all over the world to study English in New York. Socialise with new friends in the lounge, or grab some food together in the local cafés and restaurants. Step right out into the very heart of Manhattan: with the lively theatre district and artistic icons such as the Museum of Arts and Design (MAD) only a stone’s throw away, you’re in prime position to explore the city’s cultural gems.
In summer, some classes may be offered at a nearby location.
- Classes can alternate between mornings and afternoons. Students will receive their final timetable on their first day of school.
- K + clubs: only available online
- One to one lessons: not available.
- Incredible downtown location just seconds from Central Park South
- Completely repurposed school with state-of-the-art, tailor-made facilities
- Well-connected with local transport and places of interest
- School with a practical, hands-on methodology
- Regular social activities in America's cultural capital
ESL schools guarantee the same excellent standards for accommodation as they do for teaching. We take great pleasure in helping you find the most suitable accommodation for you.
Why choose our accommodation
Finding the right accommodation can be stressful. That’s why we guarantee that we’ll find the perfect housing option for you before you even land in your destination.
Our accommodation is hand-picked to make sure your journey to the classroom is as safe, reliable, and smooth as possible.
Safer and more comfortable
All of our accommodation options are rigorously screened to ensure you know exactly what you’re getting when you make the choice to book your program.