English courses for teenagers and children in Leysin
Study English in Leysin and experience the best Swiss landscapes! On an English course in Leysin, you’ll be surrounded by Alpine scenery, and get to practice your language skills in a charming resort town. From skiing to sledding and hiking, there’s so much to do in this quaint village, so you’ll have an unforgettable time learning English in Leysin!
As you learn English in Leysin, you’ll be surrounded by beautiful scenery as well as international visitors, with who you can practice your language skills. Our partner language schools will ensure you make fast progress studying English in Leysin, while you’ll be immersed in the resort’s sights in the heart of the town. Visit Aigle Castle, or try an exciting activity at the Tobogganing Park - you’ll have so much fun on an English course in Leysin!
Why study English in Leysin?
- Life in Leysin revolves around the fantastic sports available - whether you want to experience the views from nearby La Berneuse mountain or the hiking on Tour d'Aï, an English course in Leysin will be exciting!
- This exciting town has been host to major sporting events in the past such as the boardercross and speed skiing world cups, so you might even catch an event as you learn English in Leysin - contact us for more information about living in Leysin.
- From Leysin, it’s possible to travel to incredible Zermatt, which lies in the shadow of the famous Matterhorn mountain!
- On an English course in Leysin, you are also just a short drive from quaint Montreux, where you can experience life in a popular resort on Lake Geneva.
- There’s so much to do no matter the season when you choose to study English abroad in Leysin, from the winter sports to hiking or mountain biking!
- Experienced mountaineers can try the climb to Tour d'Aï, while nearby Aigle is home to the World Cycling Association, and there are plenty of trails in the area.
Popular questions about studying English in Leysin:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Leysin?