English courses in Cape Town
Choose an English course in Cape Town and get to know a new culture that’s worlds away from anything you’ve ever experienced before! Learn English in Cape Town and feel how nature and urban life merge together in this incredible city in the shadow of Table Mountain. Students flock to study English in Cape Town, as it’s the perfect city to combine learning with adventure - discover South Africa for yourself in this diverse city!
Built over the course of the successive colonisations and eventful histories, today Cape Town has become a captivating city that is reinventing itself every year, and you could discover it all on an English course in Cape Town. You’ll be studying English in Cape Town at one of our top-rated partner schools, where you’ll take part in intensive lessons designed to help you make quick progress. As you learn English in Cape Town, you’ll also be surrounded by iconic sights like Signal Hill and V&A Waterfront.
Why study English in Cape Town?
- This vibrant city offers something for anyone studying English abroad in Cape Town, from walking through tranquil Kirstenbosch to meeting penguins on Boulders Beach!
- There is so much history in this city, and you can learn more about it at Robben Island or Iziko South African Museum while on an English course in Cape Town.
- Take the cable car up Table Mountain on a break from studying English in Cape Town to experience the city from a bird’s eye view, or if you’d rather stay on the ground, go sunbathing at Clifton Beach.
- As you learn English in Cape Town, you can also explore stunning wineries in towns like charming Stellenbosch, founded by the Dutch, or admire whales in their natural habitat in Hermanus.
- One of three capitals of South Africa, Cape Town is home to a wealth of job opportunities for professionals studying English abroad, from manufacturing to financial services.
- ESL can also help you find local volunteering opportunities in the city through our partner schools - contact us for more information about opportunities in Cape Town.
Popular questions about studying English in Cape Town:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Cape Town?