English courses in Brisbane
Travel down under and experience authentic Australian life on an English course in Brisbane! This sun-friendly city never fails to please - you’ll immediately fall in love with the laid-back Aussie lifestyle, Brisbane’s friendly locals, and of course, the amazing weather along the Gold Coast as you study English in Brisbane! Start an English course in Brisbane and you’ll come home with memories of Australia that will last a lifetime.
ESL has a wide range of English courses in Brisbane to choose from, with all our partner language schools offering a variety of courses to suit every need. Our partner schools are located in the heart of downtown Brisbane, close to the City Botanic Gardens, the Museum of Brisbane, and the QUT Art Museum, so you can explore the city’s attractions as you study English in Brisbane!
Why study English in Brisbane?
- You’ll get to know the Aussie way of life studying English in Brisbane - speaking and practising the language in immersion with the famously friendly locals
- You’ll have a truly international experience, as your English course in Brisbane will introduce you to students travelling from far and wide, who you’ll be able to explore Australia’s stunning Gold Coast with every day
- Take the opportunity while studying English in Brisbane to explore some of Australia’s most exciting wildlife, including in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Lamington National Park
- Just off mainland Australia, you might also visit Moreton Island, the place to go to experience marine life up-close, or just relaxing on the stunning beaches!
- Professionals looking for a job in Brisbane after their language study holiday can look no further, as this city has plenty of opportunities in industries such as business, finance, and ICT
- More than 704,000 people are working in the city, and you could be one of them - contact us to find out more about job opportunities in Brisbane
Popular questions about studying English in Brisbane:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Brisbane?