Chinese (Mandarin) courses in Taipei
A Chinese course in Taipei will allow you to experience a multi-faceted capital, filled with history and modernity! Taiwan’s cosmopolitan capital is the ideal place for foodies and culture-lovers, with plenty of street food and museums to discover as you learn Chinese in Taipei. From the glittering skyscrapers to imperial monuments, there’s so much to do as you study Chinese in Taipei!
Have a relaxing hot beverage in a tea room, tuck into its unique cuisine, or visit the magical atmosphere of the night markets - there’s so much to experience as you learn Chinese in Taipei! Alongside discovering the enigmatic sights of the city, you’ll also study Chinese in Taipei in dynamic, immersive lessons, which will give you insight into Taiwanese culture. From Shida Night Market to Zhong Zheng Riverside Park, your Chinese course in Taipei will take you to the best sights!
Why Study (Mandarin) Chinese in Taipei?
- Taipei is a vibrant Asian capital, where not only can you discover history at the National Palace Museum but also experience the city from above at the incredible Taipei 101 skyscraper.
- On your Chinese course in Taipei, make sure to try some traditional street food like mee sua or gua bao, and give it your all in a Taiwanese karaoke bar, called a KTV - contact us for more information about living in Taiwan.
- Taiwan is an incredibly diverse region, and you shouldn’t miss your chance while learning Chinese abroad to explore the warm springs at Yangmingshan National Park and the beaches of Qianshuiwan
- A Chinese course in Taipei will also allow you to discover national temples, such as Wuji Tianyuan Temple, which has wonderful cherry blossoms in the spring!
- There’s so much to get involved in on a Chinese course in Taipei - enjoy a cooking class, take a cycle tour of hidden neighbourhoods in the city, or try a pottery class!
- Thrillseekers can also try canyoning in the stunning natural landscapes outside of the city, or try a kayak adventure or guided mountain hike.
Popular questions about studying (Mandarin) Chinese in Taipei:
Do you have further questions about studying Chinese in Taipei?