Chinese (Mandarin) courses in Beijing
Taking a Chinese course in Beijing will allow you to discover one of the richest cities in China when it comes to culture. With a history stretching back three millennia, learning Chinese in Beijing will allow you to explore iconic monuments, palaces, and museums, all the while making incredible progress in your Mandarin. Study Chinese in Beijing and discover a city like no other!
China's thousands of yearly visitors fall in love instantly with the city, and as you learn Chinese in Beijing, you’ll have the chance to explore its tranquil parks, vibrant markets, and first-class art galleries. When you study Chinese (Mandarin) in Beijing, you’ll be taught in small classes, with a focus on immersive learning to ensure quick progress. Our fantastic partner schools are located right in the heart of this historic city, so on a Chinese Mandarin course in Beijing, you’ll be just a short walk from the incredible Forbidden City, the top shopping area Wangfujing, and Sun Park!
Why study (Mandarin) Chinese in Beijing?
- Start your exploration of Beijing at iconic Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world, before diving into Chinese history at The Palace Museum and Beihai Park - contact us for more information about living in Beijing.
- You can’t study Chinese in Beijing without trying delicacies like douzhi and spicy crawfish at Guijie (Ghost Street) market, or take a rickshaw ride around the hutongs, historic alleyways of the city.
- One major attraction for learners learning Chinese in Beijing is the Great Wall of China, and the best place to see it is Simatai, which offers breathtaking night views!
- If you’d like to explore nature while learning Chinese abroad, head to the incredible Fragrant Hills Park in the Western Mountains, or wander the historic courtyards and gardens of the imperial Summer Palace.
- Start your Chinese course in Beijing with a walking tour of the best attractions with a local guide, or discover local cuisine with a cooking class.
- As you learn Chinese abroad in Beijing, you can also try a traditional Thai Chi class or head out to Nanshan Ski Village for skiing and snowboarding on the mountains!
Popular questions about studying (Mandarin) Chinese in Beijing:
Do you have further questions about studying Chinese in Beijing?