Spanish courses in Montevideo
Home to colonial architecture, grand plazas, and incredible markets, a Spanish course in Montevideo will give you a true glimpse of this unique capital! As you learn Spanish in Montevideo you’ll dine on mouthwatering meat, explore flea markets, and discover incredible beaches. Choose to study Spanish in Montevideo and understand why this undiscovered capital city is one of the best destinations in South America!
On a Spanish course in Montevideo, you’ll discover all the gems of this unique city, from the incredible museums to the vibrant dining scene. As you wander the beautiful colonial streets, you’ll speak Spanish with a range of locals, making incredible progress learning Spanish in Montevideo. Our partner schools will ensure you have a memorable stay as you study Spanish in Montevideo, and are located just a short walk from famed attractions such as Plaza Constitución and Solís Theatre!
Why study Spanish in Montevideo?
- A comparatively quiet capital city compared to other South American destinations, on your Spanish course in Montevideo you’ll explore the vintage streets of La Ciudad Vieja and taste delicious dishes at Mercado del Puerto!
- The beachfront walk of La Rambla is the place to spend an idyllic afternoon learning Spanish abroad, or you might discover the Espacio de Arte Contemporáneo, a contemporary art museum in an old jail - contact us for more information about living in Montevideo.
- Experience more of Uruguay as you study Spanish in Montevideo by taking a trip to Pueblo Edén, a quiet village in the mountains with just 80 inhabitants.
- If you’re a wine-lover, then a Spanish course in Montevideo is a perfect choice - there are a range of vineyards in the surrounding countryside where you can taste some of the country’s best bottles!
- Sierra de las Ánimas is a famous mountain range not far from Montevideo filled with incredible hiking paths and beautiful natural pools.
- For an even more unique experience as you learn Spanish in Montevideo, take to horseback for a quiet walk through Uruguay’s pristine landscape.
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Montevideo:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Montevideo?