Spanish courses in Marbella
If you’re dreaming about a language course abroad surrounded by stunning beaches, exclusive events, and incredible restaurants, then a Spanish course in Marbella is a perfect choice! As you study Spanish in Marbella you’ll discover why this glamorous seaside resort draws visitors every year. From the yachts in Puerto Banus to the whitewashed streets of the old town, there’s so much to discover as you learn Spanish in Marbella!
Our partner language schools in Marbella will give you the perfect introduction to this stylish city as you study Spanish in Marbella and discover its glitzy yachts, quaint old town, and fantastic beaches. On a Spanish course in Marbella at one of our partner schools, you’ll learn Spanish abroad in full immersion, picking up the language quickly and putting your skills into practice each day. Plus, you’ll learn Spanish in Marbella just steps from Playa de la Fontanilla and Alameda Park.
Why study Spanish in Marbella?
- Marbella attracts visitors from around the world, who are looking to experience the shopping around Plaza de los Naranjos and Puerto Banus and its stunning beaches.
- Throughout the year, there are plenty of events to discover as you study Spanish in Marbella, from a Food and Wine Festival to the Starlite Festival - contact us for more information about living in Marbella.
- Take advantage of your weekends off from studying Spanish abroad by exploring the stunning region around Marbella - from climbing La Concha mountain to seeing Castillo Sohail, there’s plenty to do!
- Further afield, you might spend a day exploring the seaside resort of Málaga or discover the unique Islamic heritage of Granada.
- Marbella offers so much for language learners to explore, from boat trips on the crystal-clear Mediterranean to canyoning in the mountains.
- Hiring a bike will give you the freedom to explore the stunning surrounding areas of Marbella on your language course abroad, and if you want a thrilling afternoon, try jet skiing on the ocean!
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Marbella:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Marbella?