Hindi courses in New Delhi
Immerse yourself in Indian history and culture on a Hindi course in New Delhi, India’s capital city. New Delhi is a sprawling, lively city, and as you study Hindi in New Delhi you’ll discover all the fantastic sights of the city, as well as practising your Hindi every day! There’s nowhere better to learn this unique, historical language than New Delhi, and as you learn Hindi in New Delhi you can experience the temples, gardens, and street vendors in their own language!
There’s no better place to study Hindi abroad than New Delhi, and on your Hindi course in New Delhi at one of our partner language schools, you’ll learn rapidly, speaking the language each and every day! This metropolis has so much to offer, and when you’re not studying Hindi in New Delhi you can experience Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, and more, all the while improving your language skills daily.
Why study Hindi in New Delhi?
- New Delhi is full of historical landmarks, and as you learn Hindi in New Delhi you’ll be able to see stunning Akshardham Temple and the Red Fort up close!
- Elsewhere in the city, the bazaars and street food markets are the palace to get a taste of India, from chaat in Chawri Bazar to parathas in Moolchand
- To experience some of India’s wildlife and natural landscapes, take a trip to Pratapgarh Farms, a charming farm attraction where you can play local games and admire the countryside!
- To experience a hidden gem on your Hindi course in New Delhi, head to Alwar, where you can explore Bhangarh Fort and marvel at Jaisamand Lake
- Learning Hindi in New Delhi is the perfect way to get involved in the lucrative jobs market in the city - from IT to professional services and tourism, there’s plenty of sectors to experience
- If you’re looking to combine your language course abroad with volunteering experience, then ESL can help you find opportunities offered through our partner schools - contact us for more information!
Popular questions about studying Hindi in New Delhi
Do you have further questions about studying Hindi in New Delhi?