Learn English in Ferrières
On an English course in Ferrières, you’ll be able to focus on your language learning while taking breaks to experience museums and sports in the area. As you study English in Ferrières you'll learn in immersive and dynamic lessons at our partner schools, and leave your language study holiday having made great progress. Learning English in Ferrières you’ll also be a short drive away from a multitude of sights, from the romantic ruins of Château de Logne to the charming walks through the forests of the Ardennes.
Why study English in Ferrières?
- Ferrières is a beautiful area of Belgium, and as you learn English abroad you can explore life in small towns like Landrecy, My, and Vieuxville - contact us for more information about living in Ferrières
- On the edge of the Ardennes, this beautiful area offers miles of walking to explore, the perfect antidote for an intense day of learning English in Ferrières
- In the south of Belgium, there are plenty of nearby towns to explore on your English course in Ferrières, including historic Liège
- If you’d rather explore natural parks in Belgium and northern France, make sure to visit the Ardennes, an unspoiled region where you can explore unique nature and sights like Castle of Bouillon
- There’s so much to do in the beautiful area of Belgium as you study English abroad - in the nearby Domaine de Palogne you can explore activities like cycling and hiking in the forests
- In the larger Ardennes region, take to the river for thrilling activities like canoeing and kayaking, while in the winter you can try downhill skiing!
Popular questions about studying English in Ferrières:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Ferrières?