All the schools in this city
- Value for money
1 students gave their opinion about this school
Accommodation with a family in a single room with half board.
Shared apartment (from 18 years)
If you want to live in an international environment, these shared apartments are the perfect option. You’ll be 10-20 minutes from the language school, stay in a single or double room and share the common areas with other students. The apartments are comfortable and modern, and the facilities include a fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine, a TV and free Wi-Fi.
Studio (from 18 years)
If you need independence and privacy, you should stay in this nice studio! You’ll have a single bed (that can also become double), a bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Bed linen is provided (and changed every two weeks), but not towels. You’ll have access to a shared washing machine and to a phone for incoming calls. The studio is non-smoking and Wi-Fi is free of charge.
Accommodation in 5-star, 4-star or 3-star hotels.
Contact us for more information on this offer.
To be discovered:
- Château de Chillon
- Montreux Jazz Festival, Marché de Noël
- The Lavaux district
- Les Pléiades, Mont Pèlerin, Leysin
- Fondation de l’Hermitage, Lausanne
- Thermal baths of Lavey
- Molecular cuisine at Denis Martin in Vevey
- Gourmet evening Gérard Rabaey at the Pont-de-Brent
- Panoramic Lounge of the Baron Tavernier
- Crossing with fondue on Lake Geneva
- Water sports (water skiing, sailing, rowing, etc.)
- Snow sports (skiing, snowboarding, telemark skiing, etc.)
- Tennis, fitness, squash, golf
- Restaurant evenings
- Visits to museums and historical monuments
- Examples of excursions:
Leysin, Lausanne, Geneva