All the schools in this city
FacilitiesLibrary, media centre, projection room, AV equipment, study room, relaxation area, interactive whiteboards, self-access computers, high speed Wi-Fi internet, cafeteria.
|One-to-one course (per lesson)||85 EUR|
|One-to-one course (per lesson) (23.06-24.08.2019)||94 EUR|
|Airport transfer (on arrival) (Lyon - Saint-Exupéry)||110 EUR|
Other accommodation options
|Hotel, single room, no meals (Hotel Residence **)|
|Hotel, single room, no meals (Hotel Residence ***)|
- Value for money
2 students gave their opinion about this school
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
Host family accommodation with single bedroom and half board.
Le Loft shared apartment (from 18 years)
About 5-10 minutes from the Part-Dieu train station, this large loft-style shared apartment features 4 double rooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a nice, large living room. Wi-Fi and a washing machine are available at no extra cost. The language school and the old town are 20 minutes away on foot, or 10 minutes away by public transport.
Residence (minimum 4 weeks)
In the heart of Lyon, close to Perrache station and a tram stop, you’ll stay in one of the residence’s single bedrooms and will have your own bathroom. If you’re hungry, you can either cook in the shared kitchen or enjoy delicious French dishes in the restaurants around the corner. Wi-Fi is free, bed linen is provided (but not towels) and the common areas are cleaned twice a month. The language school is 25 minutes away by public transport. Price on request.
Hotel-Residences (2 and 3 stars)
These hotel-residences are completely independent: you’ll stay in a single bedroom with a private bathroom, bed linen and towels, a TV and free Wi-Fi. The coin-operated laundry facilities are at your disposal. The school is a 10-25-minute walk from the accommodation, so the city is right at your fingertips, with all of its restaurants, shops and attractions!
To be discovered:
- Its "bouchons", the Brasserie Georges, and La Mère Brazier
- Parc de la Tête d’or
- The Opéra and the Place des Terreaux
- The Croix-Rousse district
- Fête des Lumières, Nuits Sonores, Biennale de la danse or Nuits de Fourvière
- Brasseries Nord, Sud, Est et Ouest and Argenson de P. Bocuse
- Market of the Quai Saint-Antoine : with bookstalls and craft market
- Match at the Gerland Stadium
- Biennale de la danse
- Biennale d'Art Contemporain
- Visit to the Traboules of Old Lyon
- Wine route, northbound Fleurie, Régnier, St Amour & Co.
- The banks of the Rhone and an apéritif on a barge
- for your evenings : dining in numerous restaurants, salon de thé, wine bars, jazz café...
- outings to the theatre or the opera
- visits to museums and art galleries
- sports activities :
Fitness, jogging along the banks of the Rhône or in the Parc de la Tête d'Or, swimming, sauna, etc.
- examples of excursions to other cities :
Paris, Marseille, Nice, Montpellier, Annecy....
- cooking classes (French + Lyon cooking package), wine tasting (French + initiation to wine tasting)
- events : Le Printemps des Poètes, various music festivals, various cinema festivals, the Fête des Lumières...