IIC (Instituto Intercultural del Caribe)
Our partner school is located in the peaceful district of El Batey, 5 minutes walking from central Sosua and the main beach. The availability of the teachers and staff, the small size of the school and the mini-group classes will allow you to study Spanish in a friendly atmosphere. There are 7 classrooms, a library, wireless-LAN connection and several terraces overlooking a magnificent tropical garden, available to students. The school also welcomes Dominican students wishing to learn English or German: a good opportunity to meet the locals and practise your Spanish outside of the classroom.
- Beautiful school located only a stone's throw away from the beach
- Mini-group classes (2 to 7 students per class)
- Wide range of extracurricular activities
- Numerous accommodation options
- Possibility to combine with a course in Santo Domingo
ESL schools guarantee the same excellent standards for accommodation as they do for teaching. We take great pleasure in helping you find the most suitable accommodation for you.