This language school is located in the historic centre of Kiev, a short walk from the Saint Sofia Cathedral and the remains of the Golden Gate, which was once the main entrance to the city. In its modern premises, you will meet students from all over the world who have also chosen to study Russian in Kiev, the third largest Russian-speaking city in the world. NovaMova offers challenging Russian courses, based on interactive methods especially adapted for non-Russian speakers. Since language and culture are complementary, a varied and interesting activities programme will also be organised in the afternoons and evenings! You will have the opportunity to take part in the peer-coaching programme, meet students from Kiev’s universities and participate in Russian conversation exchanges. The school has 11 renovated, well-equipped classrooms and a projection room. A snack bar, library with a computer lab and free Wi-Fi are also available to students.
10 Photos +
1 / 10
- Beautiful city hosting the world’s 3rd largest Russian-speaking community
- School located in the centre of Kiev
- Challenging Russian courses based on an innovative teaching method approved by EAQUALS
- Many language activities offered outside of the classroom: Russian conversation club and Russian conversation practice
- Rich and varied excursions programme
- No visa required for Ukraine
18 years old
Over 3 countries
ESL schools guarantee the same excellent standards for accommodation as they do for teaching. We take great pleasure in helping you find the most suitable accommodation for you.