All the schools in this city
- Value for money
12 students gave their opinion about this school
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
To be discovered:
- The Old Nice
- The "Promenade des Anglais"
- Happy Hour at the "3 Diables" - downtown establishment, packed from 5 to 9 p.m.
- The "cours Saleya" and its famous provençal markets and restaurant terraces
- The "Bar des Oiseaux" with its live concerts and philosophical debates
- The Chagall and Matisse museums
- The "Colline du Château" with its impressive view over the city and the harbour
- The "hôtel Victoria", where Matisse lived
- The Mythical Negresco bar
- Seafood at the "Café de Turin"
- Fabulous Italian ice cream from Fenocchio – the cult of "gelati"
- The light house and the sea wall to watch the activity of the harbour
- The "Vallée des Merveilles" and its rock engravings
- Introduction to painters Marc Chagall and Henri Matisse
- Visit of the Chagall museum
- Theatre evening
- "Villa Kerylos" in Beaulieu and "Villa Rothschild" in St Jean Cap Ferrat
- Visit of Monaco and of the ocenographic museum
- Visit of the town of Eze and its exotic garden
- Pub + live music
- Local produce sampling
- Local wine tasting
- Golf at the Country Club of Nice, in the "Bastide du Roy", in Cannes-Mougins or in Monte Carlo