English courses in Denver
Overlooked by the breathtaking Rocky Mountains, an English course in Denver is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the best of American history and geography! This former Old West town is now a thriving international city, known for its creativity, outdoorsy population, and multicultural population, and as you learn English in Denver you’ll get to know the locals and immerse yourself in the language. From hiking to visiting museums or seeing an NFL game, there’s so much to do as you study English in Denver!
Taking an English course in Denver is a great opportunity to discover this vibrant city, where you can explore national museums, stunning national parks, and thrilling nightlife and attractions. ESL partners with the best language schools in the city, so you’ll be learning English in Denver in full immersion, surrounded by the language and plenty of other international students. From the State Capitol building to the Denver Art Museum or Zoo, as you study English in Denver you’ll explore the best of the city!
Why study English in Denver?
- As you study English in Denver, you’ll have the chance to explore plenty of history and culture, from museums like the Black American West Museum to the trendy and historic Lower Downtown neighbourhood - contact us for more information about living in Denver
- When you’re not learning English in Denver, experience the multicultural makeup of the city by trying New Mexican cuisine like the Colorado burrito, or take a tour of a nearby brewery!
- This is a city perfect for sports-lovers - the 205 city parks and the surrounding mountains are perfect for hiking, mountain biking or climbing, especially Red Rocks Park or Colorado Springs!
- If you’d rather experience more culture on your English course in Denver, explore nearby Central City, full of Western history, or vibrant Boulder
- A bustling city, there’s so much to explore in Denver including skiing and rock climbing in the mountains and relaxing bike tours of the historic city centre
- For a thrilling experience while learning English in Denver, try white water rafting on the Arkansas River, or take a fast-paced jeep tour of the incredible scenery surrounding the city!
Popular questions about studying English in Denver:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Denver?