All the schools in this city
- Sustainable development and operations
FacilitiesAir conditioning, language lab, library, media centre, projection room, AV equipment, self-access centre, study room, TV lounge, conference room,
relaxation area, interactive whiteboards, self-access computers, high speed Wi-Fi internet, restaurant, cafeteria, terrace, garden, games room (billiards, darts), fitness centre, swimming pool, nearby golf course, on-site travel desk, wheelchair mobility access, Dance Studio, on-site executive-stand accommodation, own textbooks and materials publishing dept.
Students starting their courses on bank holidays will have their language level test as usual on Monday morning but there will be no tuition.
The school offers tailor-made courses depending on your needs. Please contact us for more information.
|Supplement Accommodation high season (per wk.) (10.06-08.09.2018)||56 EUR|
|Airport pick-up and drop-off||90 EUR|
Other accommodation options
|Studio apartment-residence, single room, no meals|
- Value for money
1 students gave their opinion about this school
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
Executive host family
You will stay with a family in a single room with half board.
Club Hispánico Residence
The Hispanico Club is located on the mini-campus of our partner school. It is the ideal option for those who wish to be in the heart of things, offering great networking possibilities and the convenience of being in the same building as the school – simply perfect! You can choose to stay in an “executive” room or a studio of the highest standard and benefit from the residence first class facilities - swimming pool, terraces, restaurant, lounge, bar, Wi-Fi connection, etc. – and make the most of this campus in sunny Spain!
- Picasso Museum
- The Alcazaba and the Roman theatre
- The Cathedral and the Capilla del Agua (chapel)
- Gibralfaro Castle
- Seafood tasting in a Chiringuito on the beach
- Gin and tonic on a night out on the terrace of the Parador
- Stroll through the old town followed by tapas at Lo Güeno
- Trip to the central market on Saturday morning then wine tasting at the Casa de Guardia
- Gourmet lunch at the "La Cónsula" Restaurant
- Sunday brunch on the Plaza de la Merced
- dance classes(salsa, flamenco)
- Sunbathing, swimming and swimming pool
- Sport and fitness
- Cinema evening
- Cultural conferences (wine, cuisine, flamenco,etc.)
- Tapas outings
- Visit of the historical city
- Picasso Museum
- Restaurant evenings
- Wine tasting
- Examples of excursions:
Seville, Córdoba, Granada, Ronda, etc.
Weekend in Morocco