Torbay is often referred to as the ‘English Riviera’, which sure does reflect this location’s general vibe! Gorgeous beaches and very much un-English weather awaits in Torbay. Given the high number of visitors it attracts every year, work opportunities in the hospitality sector, for instance, abound.
The UK’s sunniest spot is definitely an ideal destination for your work and study abroad programme in the UK, which you can combine with plenty of outings to explore the stunning southern British coast.
Why go for a long-term stay in Torbay?
Your course with ESL will allow you to:
- Improve and practise your English skills in an ideal setting for language learners
- Discover the ins and outs of British culture by fully immersing yourself in the Southern English lifestyle
- Grow both professionally and personally – our Job Club service will assist you in finding a position that will help you develop life-long skills
- Explore different areas of the UK in order to understand different aspects of the country’s linguistic and cultural richness
- Have the time of your life meeting people from all over the world and partaking in an amazing international environment
Can I work and study in Torbay during my gap year?
Working and studying in the UK is not only possible – it’s an ideal way for you to improve your English and advance your career. In order for you to do so, you will have our Job Club at your disposal. Through this free service you will receive guidance on how to look for a job, how to prepare your CV and what you need to know about UK laws on labour. It may be the perfect excuse to extend your stay after you finish your language course!